Rental period is 4 hours or 8 hours.
For e-bikes only one rental period per day available. If you wish to book a bike for several days, make an 8-hour reservation for the same bike model and size for as many following days as you like.
All bike rentals include a helmet. In addition, we now offer bike renters the opportunity to visit the Arctic Spa free of charge immediately after the bike is returned.
Note! The bike renter takes full responsibility for the bike. The renter is liable to the Lapland Bike Hotel for all damages to the bike, bike parts, wheels etc. during the rental period. Credit card details will be requested at the bike’s pick-up to cover possible damages.
Bike reservations can be canceled no later than 12 noon on the previous day, in which case a cancellation fee of € 10 per bike will be deducted from the booking fee. Any subsequent cancellation will not be refunded.
Terms & conditions
We will do everything to make sure your rental experience is a success and that you will have a great time. In order to ensure that you know exactly what our (and your) responsibilities are, please read the following terms and conditions.
1. Use of the bicycle
- Please note: Do not leave the bike unattended.
- The renter accepts the bicycle in good condition, and commits himself/herself to return the bike in equally good condition, and to ride the bike respecting the rules and obligations outlined in Finnish laws, as well as committing himself/herself:
1) Not to adjust or manipulate the mechanical parts of the bicycle.
2) To return the bike to Lapland Bike Hotel at the time and date indicated on the contract. A late return will be charged: 20€ penalty + 10€ per hour / e-bikes + 20€ per hour
3) To be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment which, at all times, remains the exclusive property of Lapland Bike Hotel. In case the equipment is lost, destroyed or damaged beyond repair in the judgement of Lapland Bike Hotel, the renter agrees to pay Lapland Bike Hotel the value to replace the equipment. The replacement charge will be determined by Lapland Bike Hotel and charged at the time of the rental.
- Credit card details will be requested at the bike’s pick-up to cover possible damages.
2. Charges and deposit payments
- We recommend that you are adequately insured. We cannot be responsible for your own illness or injury or for damage or loss of your personal belongings while on a ride or tour. It is also recommended that this insurance cover you in the event of cancelation of your trip.
- The renter agrees to pay for the rental of the bike and any additional fee that is applicable for any mistreatment of the bicycle. In case a part of the bicycle is broken because of mistreatment, lost or stolen, additional fees will be charged. a) Felt Breed / Broam Gravel 2600 € b) Specialized Turbo Levo 5600 €
3. Repairs and maintenance
- In case of a breakdown, don’t abandon the bicycle. If the breakage of the bike is caused by use, it is the renter’s responsibility to return the bike to the rental company. The renter pays for all necessary repairs, including all parts. If the reason is wear on a part of the bike, please contact us so we can arrange another bike to replace it.
4. Accidents and release of liability
- The client agrees that he/she will release Lapland Bike Hotel from any and all responsibility of liability for injuries or damages to the user of the equipment listed on this form or to any other person. The client accepts for full responsibility for the care of this equipment and thereby agrees to freely and expressly assume and accept any risks and all injury to the user of this equipment while bicycling.